Wednesday, May 15, 2013

How To?? How To?? Clip Bangs, half Head Wigs, braided Band, etc...

There are lots of UNIQUE Beauty Product that Actually makes a woman looks more beautiful in just a short time..which is 1 minute!

THese are some products that I found really interesting to try, especially if you have a special event / Photo shoot that you wish you have a new look just one day!

Yeah..I totally understand That and people keep on asking HOW TOO?!?!?!!

So here are the answer of all your Questions Ladies...
You may find these products out there or if you keen to  purchase these amazing product, you can always Whatsapp / Email Me...

I am not the distributor, but I happened to have alot of stock for my customers and students.. so I will share this to my readers too =)

Have Fun, and remember, the creativity in a Beauty...never has boundaries... so be Gorgeous!!!!

So..starting from my original Hair... I just had a touched up Ombree by L'oreal Academie Indonesia.. Thanks To Inez, Sonju, Ambar and Aries for your hardwork to make my Ombree looks nice as I wish...

Hair Bump / Bumpit:

Is the most AMAZING creation of Beauty and Hair product that makes us forgot about how to back comb! since the finishing looks is very natural and even woman with a short fringe also can use this, because the material will stick to your head and your hair... to take off, just gently pull it off... so easy!

 Asian Rapunzel PonyTail

Almost every girls like Rapunzel...and So do I..in Fact i love her and her hair So much...

but for me to have that length of hair is too good to be true... so instead of wait.. i just grab a fake ponytail and put it on my original ponytail.. the material was really soft and looks like my own hair..

only comes in black and brown color...
 Braided Head Band...

This is another amazing invention! it give us a little sweet touch when we use it and glamour touch when we add a hair bump and kindly set our hair in an updo style.. its sweet...and elegant..


 Clip Bangs

Oh I love this Clip Bangs so much!!! it instantly give me totally new Look! and look how easy to use and so natural looks...


Half Head Wig...

Inspired by Indonesian Actress Sandra Dewi and her flawless hair..innocent looks and round eyes.. I wear deep black half head Wig.. + Clip Bangs since my original hair color doesnt suit with the half head wig.. If I had a black color hair, I wont need additional Clip bangs to make this look works =)
Now I can have a deep black hair without loosing my OMBREE!!! horeeeyy!!







 After the long one..lets cut it short!








Well..
I hope you enjoy this How To Post..and hope it useful for you

For Makeup & Hairdo Enquiry pls Whatsapp: +6287876706999
or Line: anita_hartono
Email: anita.hartono@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment