Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Repost - progessence (for progesterone hormone), lemon and frankincense Good Bye Freckles, blemishes and Wrinkles!!!!

Dear Friends...

Since I posted my decreasing Freckles on my face, many of my friends, students and families asked about HOW can I Get rid of My Freckles, My wrinkles and all my younger look back even now I am with 1 Son and soon getting on my 30s next year!

But I admit myself that I dont want to look like 30.. I wish that I will always looks like in 20s!!! haha thats what every girls wish i Guess..





So here is the short story. I was very lucky surrounded by many good friends and families in my life!

One of them is my friend, Mr. John Wong CW.


I knew him years ago from my x Company when I worked in Singapore.
When I was planning to have my Beauty and makeup workshop, I was thinking that I might be able to rent his place for my beauty course there since Im gonna teach up to 12 students there. I remember John was telling me about his seminar room that is available for Rent.

Then I go into his Company Website  to take a look at the room.

So I happen to look at his profile, his book, and others testimonials about him. just click on his comp web to know more about what he does to heal people that has an incurable illness! the testimonials were amazing! and he is about to launched his book in Indonesia in BAHASA! yaaayyy!! so you all my Indo friends can soon read his inspiring book to awaken your healing power. I didnt know that he passed such a trembling phases of life before until I read his book...


Bio of John Wong CW
Researcher, Bio Physics Medicine
Molecular Biologist
Founding Executive Board Member of Singapore Society for Mass Spectrometry (SSMS)
Director of National Neurological Foundation
Health Coach and Consultant
Founder of Transcendental Connection®
Author of the Best Seller "Awaken Your Healing Power"
Applied Metaphysician
Chief of Bio-Quantum Wellness Program


awaken_tb


So AFter I See his Bio, i ASked him. Do you have any Ideas why I hard to loose weight? I always been CHUBBY since I was in University til then...even if i go to Gym, diet, etc...i cant loose weight and feels RIGHT. Especially after I gave birth, my tummy seems like SAGGING so badly til I can pull my tummy to my chin!!! OMG can u imagine that?@!#?!?@#!@

Why i have such a REALLY bad mood swing when Im in PMS mode, and its really hurts my hubby, my son and people around me when Im in that kinda bad mood. I can be really terribly BAD! you girls sure know and fully understand what im talking about right?

I also had a very bad freckles and wrinkles around my face that I always try to cover up with Make up.  Well I can do well in make up so not many ppl sees my wrinkles and freckles.. but swimming and sleeping was a nightmare for me since my true skin will popped out and it looks really NOT NICE... so I asked him how...

HE advised me to:

1. Drink Lemon water everyday as much as I drink Plain water. normally I drank about 2-3 litres a day. I slice 1 lemon and dip it into bottled water. bring wherever I be, drink as often as possible. I started to pee often...and feels light. I feel like eating more and more vegies and fruits, where normally I like fried and meat better ! but the taste of lemon which kinda...hmm...i dont know how to explain but it just makes my tounge craving for fresh vegies / soup and Fruits...coz its fresh!!!

If I dont have lemon at home, i will just drop about 5 drops Lemon Essential Oils from Young Living in water and drink troughout the day. 

I do research OFCOURSE before I took the Lemon essential oils orally. since the packaging lookslike aromatherapy, I dont dare to take it orally until I make sure that it is SAFE!

So I started to do reasearch, google, youtube, website, everything. and I found out that it really safe and even there are many more use from Lemon oils!

  • Use 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
  • Combine 2–3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
  • Place a drop of lemon essential oil on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
  • Soothe corns, calluses, or bunions by rubbing lemon essential oil on the affected area morning and evening.
  • Massage lemon essential oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells.
  • Inhale lemon essential oil or place a few drops on a cotton ball to replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
  • Add 10–15 drops of lemon essential oil to a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out stains, brighten carpet and rugs, and leave a fresh smell in the room.
  • Place a few drops of your favorite citrus essential oil on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator to help eliminate odors.

I did it for almost 6 months..I put it on my Cellulite, and it was decreasing amazingly! I have my private pic of it that I am not Dare enough to share it here hehee...

and I drank lemon for almost 6 months too..my liver started to adjust,...my body started to get used to it and I started to loose weight slowly but more tone and not sagging... I love LEMONS!!!!!! and thank God that He created such a beautiful Fruits like LEMON!!!!


And one more thing, the good thing about this oil is the Young Living plant their own plants, harvest their own and package their own. You can find it here!

Lemon can also whiten our skin... I rubbed my lemon that was soaked into my drinking bottle to my face at night...especially on my freckles. it whitened!!!! seriously.. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for topical use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children. Avoid using on skin exposed to direct sunlight or UV rays. Do not use near fire, flame, heat or sparks.














 I just realize how healthy my skin  is when my hubby took this picture in the morning =)

2. He suggested me to use PPP (progessence Phyto Plus)= woman magic Bullet!!!!

Progessence Phyto Plus is a food grade wild yam extract infused with vitex and essential oils to help women find balance the way natured intended. Specially formulated by D. Gary Young, ND, and Dan Purser, MD, this essential oil-infused product enhances moisture absorption through the skin and contains pure frankincense, bergamot, and peppermint essential oils.

Theyʼre what make us women; but they can also be what makes us feel anything but beautiful; interfere with our daily lives, relationships and even be behind some of the health concerns we face.

Dr. Purserʼs research into female hormonal issues concludes that 98% of all women, ages 12 and up would benefit from the use of progesterone especially if they have any of the symptoms listed on the next page.






John told me that the key for beautiful skin and body is the balanced hormones. So I need to fixed it up! my Regular guess didnt come once a month, mostly late... and I felt so much pain, and my mood is like roller coaster. I definately cried and quarrel with my hubby everytime my period is coming...

but this month was the first month i skipped that rituals! the crying and quarrel thing...and my hubby love me even more!!!! since today exactly is his Birthday.. I can create such a warm ambience...and He didnt know that I was getting my period, now is the 3rd day. He asked, how come we have no quarrel and u have no tear drops??? hahaha...I feel so good!!!! and my wrinkles are start to dissapear..since i have a better life..better feeling..better mood inside... I seldom quarrel, I seldom Frawning...and Im happier!



3. Frankincences. 

Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) has a sweet, warm, balsamic aroma that is stimulating and elevating to the mind. Useful for visualizing, improving one's spiritual connection, and centering, it has comforting properties that help focus the mind and overcome stress and despair. Frankincense is considered the holy anointing oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. More recently, it has been used in European and American hospitals and is the subject of substantial research. Frankincense is also a valuable ingredient in skin care products for aging and dry skin. The ancient Egyptians used it in rejuvenation face masks.

I used this oil to be diluted with my moisturizer 1 drop day, and 1 drop night... the smells is so relaxing and always reminds me of baby Jesus... 3 wise man brings it for baby Jesus on a christmas eve... it was so touching for me that this is the smells that God loves...and I also love it so much! its an anti aging and moisture skin better than any face serum that I ever tried..and most of all, its 100% natural! you can search on youtube!!!

I really hope I can plant one, oneday.. =)


So that Three oils is my key to get a healthy...glowing and younger skin look. for my friends who know me and often meet me, you will see from near how my skin looks like now.

It takes me around 6 months to reach this result, combining with healthy diet. I take apple + strawberry + pak choy juice every morning... drink lemon water, vegies and fruits and red rice.

some times I still have instant noodle and fried tempe and bakwan if I really want to..but just 1 or 2 pieces la...and drink more lemon water to detox!!

AS for face, I still use my SPF30 Creme from Blezz Skin Care by Dr .Stefi. I found that her creme is so natural, light and im not contagious without it. or if you have one, please always use it. you cant "delete" frackles forever from your face. but you must treat and COVER your face as much as possible to prevent it appears again.

So Ladies...sorry that the story too long...but there's no such thing as easy and instant result. There 's always hardwork...effort and consistency to reach a good result!


FYI: If you need this essential oils, you might want to let me know. I can get it for you from my friend in Singapore, Since if we bought directly from Youngliving website, the shipping cost from USA and tax will be very expensive. just drop me email, we will talk more =)

anita.hartono@gmail.com
bbpin 25daa061
line: anita_hartono

Good Luck and Be beautiful always! God Bless us all...




No comments:

Post a Comment