Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photo shoot for MR.Stanley from Sydney

Its been a while since I know Mr. Stanley Gunawan. He in my college friends in Perth, and now He is based in Sydney and doing some art performance in Music and Singing. I did a makeup for him for his photo portfolio as well as for his album cover. We had so much fun as he is a nice partner to work with, nice face bone and of course very photogenic =D cant wait to see the result. For the meanwhile, here some behind d scene and before after a little touch from me.

We did couple of looks in this photoshoot, such as innocent looks, handsome clean looks, happy go lucky looks, executive looks, and KPOP looks as per my request! hahaha....

Good luck for your album , my friend...

Model: Stanley Darmawan
Choreographer: Natalie & Anita
Photographer: Bebi - HeyDay Pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment