Sunday, May 12, 2013

15 Minutes Beauty Shoot! Tips & Tricks!

Last Saturday, It was an unplanned Beauty Shoot that I had with RQCO Photography ..

Short Story, I only have 15 minutes Beauty Shoot Session since both of us had another appointment afterwards... 

Here are some tips and tricks to make the fullest of your 15 minutes beauty Shoot Session!

In this photo Session i would like to make my face as flawless as possible eventhough I had quite restless night... I need to make sure that my Eyebag are hidden quite well..hehe..
so just a thin layer of Make Up Forever HD Foundation, with Mac Liquid Concealer for my under eyebag and discoloration, NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder, MAC Translucent Powder, Dolly Wink Brown Natural Eyeshadow and Eyeliner, 2 layers of Fake Lashes, and Cathy Doll Liptint Orange as my Blush and my Lips.. 

My Challenge is how do I create different looks with the same Make up? So..here are some Tips and Tricks to do so!


1. Find the right outfit that can be mix and match on the spot... like necklace / Scarf / Hat / head band...Anything you can  think that can make a bit different between each Frame.
 
 Mature Elegant Look...

 
 Cute Innocent Look...




 2. Try Different kind of Expression in front of the Mirror before you go for the real camera and find your favorite Angle! Secret: you can see the reflection of your face on the Photographer's Lens so..use iT!





 3. Prepare Instant Wig / Clip Bangs to give totally different look even with the same make up!

In above picture I am wearing Instant Clip Bangs (For Sale)
In Above Picture I am Wearing Instant Half Wig (For Sale), to Add volume, extra Glamorous looks...

4. If you have just short period of time, ask your friend to help you to take picture with their camera phone...so you have double angle pictures at the end..but make sure your friend knows how to take the perfect angle for you! let her/him know which part of your face is your favorite angle..so he/she wont mistaken =)


 The Above Picture is from Iphone 4S

 

 The Above picture is from Photographer's Camera






Can you define which one is from I phone..WHich one is from Camera? ...hmm...

5. Some times...Candid is the Best too!!!


 6. Use any properties around you to have some attractive Frames...


7. Use some mobile Applications to edit your beauty pictures...adding some mood,..color tone..backgrounds and frames are great ideas!






So...I Hope this tips and tricks will be useful for you..and hope you like it TOo... (^^.)

PS: Make SUre your make up is Clean..otherwise..you might need some software to edit it! ...always can DO!

GanBateeee!!

PS again: For Purchase of Clip Bangs & Half Head Instant Wig, please Place your order THru Email anita.hartono@gmail.com or Whatsapp / BB ya..

Find me on IG: @anitabcase_mua or LINE: Anitahartono
Please Like my FB Page too @FB badge above..
Self Make Up Course & Make up Hairdo Services Available Based on Appointment (^^,)v


No comments:

Post a Comment