Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Singapore Beauty Class - Pictures

Hi Ladiessss....

here are some pictures that we took on Singapore Beauty Class 4th May 2013.

PS for my students
I was really sorry about the hectic part due to too many people in the class, but I promise I will give your personal make up evaluation for us to keep on communicate and keep on practicing what you've learned thru the class and the beauty module that I gave you...

Trust me that there is ALWAYS a beautiful fruits for EVERY HARDWORK!

Make your make up interval starting from 1 hours to 10 minutes! it will be less than 1 mth if you do it everyday...so please do practice ok?

Miss my Singapore Ladies there...they were so Fun, enthusiast and beautiful! I love you all...

PS: workshop venue : Gaia Life International Singapore
Special THanks to: John Wong CW for giving us beauty tips and health information  & Wai Yee for letting us use the place till very late...

So here are some pictures of the workshop, hope you enjoy it!

 Skin Care CHeck ...



 Finding the perfect color foundation for your skin...

 Happy Practicing!

 Blend and Blend...
 Answering Questions


 Hands On...
 How to put Fake Lashes...


 And here are my beatiful Students...less 4 more girls .. =)

 and Yummy dinner afterwards....

 I miss you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment