Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Daiso $2 japan store makeup!

Hiiii...everyone...i was just back from Singapore...having a 3 days trip with some photoshoot and fun beautyclass there   before i talk about the beautyclass...let me talk about the most interesting thing that i found at daiso japan store $2 make up kits! I always love daiso! Japanese are sooo creative and practical  they sell alot of unique things and cheap! Everything is just $2! When i visit daiso Singapore...i was surprised that they also have some make up products which are quite...looking good..haha so i thought i must try!
@
So here are some products that I tried..

-eyebrow cake powder
-eyebrow primer
-clear mascara
-eyeshadow
-blush on
-make up corrector
-contour n highlight
So... here r my review...
Besides the products above..daiso also have a foundation..powder...mascara..lipstick..anything u name it! But...here is the trick...
For me..complexion is very important. I wont risk my face skin to be cover by $2 foundation..its like gambling but 90-10 it will turn not as I expected...so I use a bb cream that comes in sachet for trial. Hahaa
So i use shangpree bb cream and a little loose powder to set it. Before i start..i put a clear mascara to see how jt looks...so..it looks OK..makes my lashes look watery and thicker a little bit. And i leave it.
I move on to eyeshadow.

 












Trick: use primer...it makes ur eyeshadow sticks! For this price..the eyeshadow is quite good..the color popped out..a little bit hard to blend..but after sometimes..i blend with my ring finger and it turns better than u blend with brush...


Daiso also have a make up corrector which is textured like a lip balm..but it did work as an eraser if we put eyeshadow wrongly or outside the area that we want. Its amazing! And its cheap! *its the blue pen like in the picture


For blush..to be honest its really hard to get the color popped. So the trick is to dig the blush a little bit til its powdery..and apply it with brush on the hands...try the color first...




Eye Brow Powder

Daiso even have Eye brow coat to make our eyebrow neat and make the color of eyebrow cake popped out and stick all day... I am quite surprise with the quality for just 2 dollars, i have been using it for all day and it still looks fine.


Contour and highlight... Well.. it only comes in 1 color and thank God it matches my skin color...and it works OK.... I use it to sharpen my nose and a little contour under the cheek bone..






So here is the look... Hmm,,from what I see in the picture, the color is not really popped up in camera but it does in real. so I guess here is the thing, what you pay is what you get...but Make up doesnt have to be really expensive..I guess this look is good for daily basis make up..give a little beauty touch to your eyes, eye brow, cheek and nose...

in this picture i didnt seem like wearing any makeup right? But I actually does...its all from Daiso except my BB cream, and Eyeliner...


3 comments:

  1. Omg you're gorgeous!!! Which outlet did you visit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii thanksss hehe i visit the one in tampines and ion...daiso are really amazing store in singapore!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete