Monday, April 15, 2013

highlight extension - ombre looks

Haiii Everyone!

About 2 days ago, i met my client and she saw my bluish purple highlight on my hair, and she asked where did I do it? i said I put my self..using RIng Extension

Well...I cant sleep for almost 3 days, feeling something weird in my head and it keeps on plugging my head when i slept...but after 3 days, I was getting used to it and everything was fine.

I try to curl it with my hot rollers and it looks amazing!...

then She asked me to do for her...

so after all consideration about discomfort and all, she still keen to do it. Yes Beauty is Pain! but its all worthit when you see good results and hearing good comments about your looks.

It undescrible feeling...and it boost our confident...

Soo without spoiling our hair, now we can have a little ombre looks! check this out

My Hair:


My Client's Hair...half done!



The finished look! well we wanna make like its a little unseen, a little showed up sometimes, it depends on how she gonna style her hair..but the color mixed together was amazing!

 


In this picture she is using LYNN Bangs to make her looks younger and more cute!
It works for her! (^^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment