Saturday, April 6, 2013

My make up favourites March -April 2013

Sorry friends....been busy lately to poat my portfolio here....i cant put everyone that i did on this media due to privacy concerned. So i just upload my makeup creations..using different techniques..colours...eyeshape..contour etc.. pls view my makeup n hairdo gallery below... (^^,)v
- This blue greenish bright eyeshadow look ..inspired from bazaar Australia. I called it a peacock look..it has a bright bright green blue a little black and its smudging to the bottom lash line of my eyes... with a thick coat of mascara and falshies of course!

- dolly rapunzel look is the one with big round eyes...I always always love rapunzel... I did a braid on my bangs...add a sharp and thick lashes with few flowers all over my long hair :D love this look...
- Bright eyeshadow for small eyes like mine? lets try it on! Sometimes it looks good too so light and clean! Express your feelings thru your eyes..
- but my dark round eyes is my fave...i call it sexy dolly look! Clean face
.less contour..just concentrated in eyemakeup and lashes!
- ombre eyes...lately i am obsessed with anything ombre...but dont have a guts yet to ombre my hair..since my hair is quite dry...so i just give an ombre look into my eyeshadow wit a little show off my new shocking orange ring!
- @qua blue cat eyes! Love to play along with this blue green and yelow creme shadow pallete from #sephora... and this is how it looks...
- My this month fave is soft wet wave!
- and last...for this post....go green eyes! Very rare for me to not put any black eyeliner on my under waterline...but..no harm to try to fill in with sone green n gold + thick lashes....i love it too somehow!

Hope you enjoy...
Follow me on instagram : @anitabcase_mua
Thanks everyone! GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment