Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dolly Like Look & Twin Snails Hair - Winter Moods

Hi...

Today actually my mood is kinda blue...not so excited to experiment with my make up today because of some reason..but in the middle of my practice, I got this twin snails hair Idea, comes from the Queen of heart in Alice in Wonderland The Movie!...but I want more Cute kinda Style... so I wear "DELL Style Clip on Bangs" to make my look cuter and younger...

This is how it looks from the Top.. just clip it! not hard and Not Bad! if you feels like covering it, just use head band to cover it =)




So lets talk about the make up first...

not like usual, I use a very light  eye make up. just pink shimmery eyeshadow with dark green eyeshadow on the crease and end of my eyelid..

I Draw a super long eyeliner using DOlly wink Eyeliner with the straight strokes - not wink strokes like usual to create more Dolly / Gyaru / Innocent eye.

Put a heavy eyelash and I let the eyelash go beyond my actual eyes, following the strokes that i made before...

I put a black eyeshadow under the outer waterline to balance up the eyes, and silver glittery eyeliner on the inner waterline to create brighter eye look.

and the rest, just a normal BB cream / little foundation with some shading on the nose and chickbones.

Blush that I used is Orange and Pink, because I want to create cute look, I go for lighter color blush then I normally use. and put it on the apple of my cheek - I am using Cathy Doll Lip tint Orange And Pink from Sunny Shop to create this look...

in the picture its a little unseen, but when I see the mirror, i think i have enough blush...hahaha...

And it was the same pink lipt int that I used as well for my lips its more natural and last longer



and here is the look...


For the hair, I just curl My Hair with the hot roll, then make a center parting. Comb the hair from the bottom of your hair, not from the top because you want to keep the volume and the curl. make a roll using your finger, and gently roll it into the center of your hair. put a bobby pin in front and back. make sure it holds it strong. same thing for another Part. =) so its that easy...and this look is pretty and FUN i guess...




 PS: Gyaru style / Dolly Style makeup girl like to say "u..." on the picture because it makes their cheek not so chubby and the lips looks cute and kissable! hahaa..

and i like this look too...it proven can loosen my cheek a little bit.. (^^,)

I hope you like my make up and hairdo today...

please comment below...what nextt...?


1 comment:

  1. Wow you look beautiful. For Cathy Doll products visit tomoktommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete