Wednesday, April 24, 2013

OutDoor Make up - Super Straight Silky PonyTail

Hi...Again!!!

Im so excited to do this POST since it was my 1st post with challenging my INSTAGRAM (anitabcase_mua) whether they are my followers or not, Facebook Friends & BBM  Friends to like my pic ...for me to review my looks on it to my BLOG.

Since its beyond my expectation for first time, i Will  let you know how I achieve my look for Outdoor Make Up and some Tips and Trick to safe your "outdoor" day, especially if you have PHOTOSHOOT =)

Enjoy the "meal"!

So Here are some Products that I used


PLEASE PLEASE...do your skin care routine before you do any make up on your face!


1. Moisturize your skin and Lips
2. Put Make Up Forever HD PRimer (the Purple one) to make your face looks brighter and flawless all day, and MUFE Elixir HD for your under eye circle

3. I Use MUFE HD 140 Liquid Foundation all over my face with foundation brush...just a little bit and faster wipe it all over the face til its unseen and blended well

3. Concealer I use Lemon aid and booing from Benefit. Put the BOIING as Corrector for my dark spot and discoloration , and then Lemon aid (yellow tone concelear) to cover it. it brighten the tone of your skin a little bit, and gently pad with your ring finger til its unseen. It is very important for you to make sure your concealer are blended well with your skin for outdoor make up, and I suggest you do your make up with your window curtain wide opened (^^,)




4. Set it with loose powder, so it wont go anywhere

5. Eye Shadow, I am using Dior Matt natural color. You can use any matt eyeshadow for outdoor event since it will look more clean. Less is MORE .
 

6. Put a tons of mascara and dont forget to gently curl your lashes BEFORE you use mascara or your lashes will break into TWO sooner or later!

7. If you have thin lashes like mine, please consider fake lashes... and define it with eyeliner=)

8. Put a Dark brown circle lens (mine is Alice's Eye Brown no. 2) to give bigger eye effect into your eyes.



9. Draw your eyebrow using Angled synthetic brush and eyebrow cake powder by NYX. I found it very natural finished. Just follow the way of your natural lashes.... Natural is always the BEST for this look.

10. BRONZER and BLUSH. I love this 2 in 1 bronzer and blusher from NYX. it give you warm tone and a little highlight because of its glittery texture. Remember, NOT TOO MUCH. or else, you will look like you just back from a painting class and have some of the brown paint on your cheek bone!

Put bronzer on top of your eyebrow arch a little bit, under the cheekbone and under your jaw line..it will give your face more dimension and warm up your entire looks.

11. Give a little highlight on your cheek bone, nose and on top of your cupid's lips




Tips: Try to take picture from your side, see whether the bronzer shade is at the right amount or not... =)


12. Since I want a fresher look, I used clip on natural Straight Asian rapunzel ponytail , that comes in 2 lengths. 1st one is 45 cm, 2nd one is 65cm. the one that i use here is 65cm. It looks amazing.... I admit that I wont stand to grow my hair this long and this healthy! ohh I LOVE IT!




Tips: Try to take picture with a day light's lighting, see weather your face is matt enough or too glossy? or need some more touch up before you go out? mine in this picture is a bit oily on the nose area..so i slightly put loose powder / translucent powder to finished up!

 

13. Put your natural lip tint and lipstick...

TADAAA.... now the make up and hairdo is DONE... and im so happy with it..!


Tips: you can try on different look by putting different kind of Bangs. just clip it and Have FUn!






No comments:

Post a Comment