Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wanna be 17 again??? LYNN Bangs!

Hai hai everyone!!!

thanks for visiting my blog (^^,)
Every woman craving for looks younger, fresher with a light make up everyday right?
but today im going to share with you how I do my make up so ill look like teenager again.. =) (which i hope i do...) haha...

well this is just my way...hope it will useful for you =) CHeers! (^^,)O


These are the products that I used:
1. a glass of water!!! make sure yourself is having enough water everyday before you start your make up... =) it will freshen your skin, lips and MOOD! :)

2. Loreal Base Magique Primer which will holds your make up last longer...

3. Benefit How to look best at everything which is contained Porefessional (i love it, it "scares" my pores on the nose and surrounding areas to come out after I Apply this), Oxygen wow Foundation ( Well, for my skin this is very suitable color and texture...it has a light - medium coverage and it wont make me looks like im wearing a mask under the sun ' day light...which i love it!)

4. Booing and Lemon Aid concelear... well this one doesnt really cover my blemishes and frackles..but I think to achieve a younger look, teenagers normally have freckles and blemishes too..but we wanna make it less visible and still natural and pretty...so its fine with me...but not for those 'problematic' skin..i Guess

5. I love me ivory powder.. its good to set everything to sit on it place..BUT, it doesnt really makes my makeup MATT all day..so I prefer add some more Make up Forever Super MAtte loose Powder as a finishing powder afterwards.

6. FOr the Eye, I use too faced eyeshadow insurance as eye primer, DIOR 5 colour eyeshadow compact number 620 Street sweet, with its very natural color i just wanna brighten my eyes a little bit..but looks like not wearing any make up..its soo natural and sweet like its name!

7. I ADD Etude Look at my eyes Jewel Shining Pink Tiara on top of my eyeshadow to give a little shimmer on it...teenagers love shimmer!!!!

8. defining my lashline and waterline with Dolly Wink pencil eyeliner...i want a very natural light eye loooks for this look...so i didnt use liquid liner. just use the pencil liner and smudge it with cotton bud

9. Put a very natural fake lashes...to add thickness and lengths of my eyelash,... (available for order code number 09), but I dont want to looks dolly / heavy this time..just as natural as possible..so i choose this model (hope you could see..) i love this because its soo natural and feels like not wearing anything since its 100% human hair!



10. As for the lips and chick.. im using Petit Tint in Orange and Pink by Cathy Doll and Lipgloss by Lip Ice.

11. Last but not least... im wearing Lynn Clip in BANGS in Burgendy - to achieve this cute 17th looks... this are some way of styling it...

Lynn is the CUTEST style Bangs among others...its Thick and Straight! suits for you who wanna look like teenager AGAIN =) 


Hope you like it!!! (^^,)v

No comments:

Post a Comment